25 December 2012

Big Bad








This year's Big Bad Wolf sale , I just went out . After getting our tatts , we headed to BBW at the Mines . So , these are what I got . Out of most were leaning more towards illustration of the grimm and morbid . Which I currently am in absolute love with . Let's begin , 1. Little Miss Sunshine . How do I even begin with this ? It is my fucking childhood . THIS . Well part of my childhood . So , I bought it and read it aloud to annoy the fuck out of my siblings .SO . MUCH . FUN. 2. Did you notice that all three books were blue ? Haha , I didn't till I got home . A book on the obvious Architecture , Jung ( psychologist ) , and Russian Literature which I have yet to go through . 3. I got this for fun . 4. Morbid illustration , loveeee . I will post the insides soon . Promise . 5. Grimmer tales , what else can I say . Absofuckinglutely happy that I stumbled upon this one . 6. MORE illustration . 7. When I saw this book , the first person that came to my mind was Ninny aka Stephanie Fernandez , cause on the cover there is ' Where the Wild things are ' and without giving it a second thought , straight into the pile it goes . No regrets .

0 comment(s):