24 April 2014

Rejoiced

Hello , if there is still anyone reading this page .
I would just love to say , that so many things have happened in the past year . Although it is just a short period of time . I would say this journey has come to an end , no i m not killing myself nor am i dying . Not just yet . Well , I quit my job as a Sales Assistant and is currently living as a hobo ( okay , a bit of exaggeration there ) , I got my heart broken and now I m slowly moving forward , also pushing myself to get myself a new job . Also not to mention , I travelled to two places within a serious short period of time . First to kick off the year , is Bangkok . How I absolutely love this city , so full of life and things to see .
1. I can tick this off my bucket list , I rode a motorcycle . IT WAS AMAZING .

 Second , is Taiwan . I truly enjoyed the time spent there , I didn't even mind looking at the amount of mountains and drive through the highways . Even though , we got lost on our way to a specific location , I would say I loved getting lost . The people there were so kind and helpful , food there is amazing , shopping as usual so much you wish you could bring home the whole of taipei itself . I would say I can tick of a lot off my bucket list in life , although they might seem like small things but , things that I feel very privileged to be able to experienced it .
1. I got to go on a bullet train .
2. I saw different types of sakura ( cherry blossom ) for the first time .
3. I saw the fireflies ( the feeling is so surreal , it feels like a dream )
4. We release or lit a sky lantern / kong meng deng .
5. For the first time in my life , I and my now ex-colleagues spent 4 hours in a museum which is insane in our case .
6. I also entered an actual mine , like gold mine .
7. Okay , once I get the pictures on the laptop . I will post them up .

It feels great , to be able to blog again or at least write something on this space . I have dearly missed.
This also saying , thank you mother dearest . If not for you , I would still be watching youtube videos , tumblring and doing what not with my phone . Which I find to be very limiting .

Fingers crossed , I would be able to find something to do and that I get the chance to go further .
I don't even know why am I posting so much , like anyone is still reading my blog . haw - haw .
Cheers , to a good day .

x. Amy