08 October 2014

The Bed Series

It's been a whirl wind of a time , for the past couple of months . Ever since my last post to the Island of Langkawi , I have changed jobs . Hoping this will stick , a few or many things have happened , people came and gone as well . It was suppose to be a long weekend , although clearly its mid-week already I was noting that on last weeks long weekend . I didn't have much of a weekend much less a long one . I did , get a short while to myself at home on my bed , whilst editing pictures for work , I did some self portraits . If you enjoy seeing my face , thank you , I love you too .


_________________________________________________________________________________




Pictures are taken on the Iphone5S front camera .
Edited on "美颜相机 " app and VSCO cam app . 

Cheers 
x. 



0 comment(s):