23 December 2014

Wanderer


I can't believe how this year has passed by so fast , said every other human being on earth . 
A day more , then it's Christmas then comes New Years . 
One thing's for sure , I can't wait for the New Year to come with Bangkok in January and Osaka in April . First half of the year is set with great deal of joy . Hopefully the other half will follow suit . 

Recap of what I did this year that I m happy about :
1. I had the best time in Taiwan . If you are travelling with a bunch of people , make sure you find a good bunch . Never be afraid to try things out of your comfort zone , unless it gives you an allergic reaction , then don't . 
2. I m happy to have met anyone new within this year , it has been one hell of a ride . 
3. I read more than 10 books within the span of 3 months .
4. I learned a few things about myself , that I thought I would never do .

I hope you(whose reading) will have a great year ahead . No matter how small the task , if you did it . You are doing great . It's also important to be happy , so take a breather once a while . 
Also take that vacation , if you feel like you haven't seen the mountains or beaches in a long time .
Seeing something other than the four walls will feed your mind and soul . 

x. 

0 comment(s):