13 September 2015

50 Questions

Hi , to those who stumble upon here or to those who occasionally see if there are still updates from to old ages . I just felt like blogging or the least writing something , so I will answer the 50 questions posted from the berlin-artparasites Facebook page . Because 1 its a sunday and I m having my day off  to indulge .

so here goes ;

1. What would you name your future daughter ?
 Valentina .

2. Do you miss anyone ?
 I miss some .

3. What if I told you that you were pretty ?
 Thank you . Still am .

4. Ever been told "it's not  you , it's me" ?
 Yes , yes and yes . It get's so fucking boring after the second time you hear it .

5. What are you looking forward to in the next week ?
 To have dinner with my beloved friends and just spend some time catching up . Because of irregular working hours , I rarely meet up with friends . Pros , more stories to hear and more stories to tell .

6. Did you go out or stay in last night ?
 Stayed in , cause I m an old lady .

7. How late did you stay up last night ?
 2 a.m . shhhh , don't judge me .

8. Honestly ,has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months ?
 Uh . No .

9. What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon ?
 Showering . It's too damn hot in KL right now .

10. Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it ?
 No . If I tell you , means I mean it .

11. Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol ?
 HA HA HA . Yes .

12. Have you pretended to like someone ?
 HA HA . You have no idea .

13. Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette ?
 At the moment , no .

14. Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile ?
 Yes , there is . I m very lucky to have so .

15. Is it hard for you to get over someone ?
 It is , which sucks . But somehow or rather I will find a way to burn that muthafuckin' bridge down if I have to .

16. Think back five months ago , were you single ?
 HAHAHAHA , Yes . Still single , anyone wanna hook me up with a smart and cute guy ?

17. Have you ever cried from being so mad ?
 Yes . Because I never learn to not care too much .

18. Hold hands with anyone this week ?
 Yes , my colleague , cause the air conditioning in the store was too cold . So I told her to keep my hands warm . HAHA .

19. Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed ?
 Nope .

20. Who did you last see in person ?
 My mom .

21. What is the last thing you said out loud ?
 I can't remember .

22. Have you kissed three or more people in one night ?
 What am i ? No .

23. Have you ever been to Paris ?
 Nope , hopefully that will be soon .

24. Are you good at hiding your feelings ?
 No . If I m happy about something or unhappy about something , it will all be written on my face .

25. Do you use chap stick ?
 Not really .

26. Who did you last share a bed with ?
 My grandma , cause she is afraid of being alone and ghosts . I kid you not .

27. Are you listening to music right now ?
 Yes .

28. What is something you currently want right now ?
 Good company and more than enough money to do whatever I want .

29. Were your last three kisses from the same person ?
 Yes .

30. How is your heart lately ?
Better than before .

31. Do you wear the hood on your hoodie ?
 I would if I had one .

32. When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you ?
 Well , I don't know = long time ago , please move on .

33. What do people call you ?
 Amy , or my full name for a more dramatic response / when they are furious about something . Amoy ( I m only called this by my grandmother , and my high school history teacher ) .

34. Have you ever wanted to tell some one something but didn't ?
 Yes , countless times .

35. Are there any stressful situations in your life ?
 At the moment , nothing too stressful that can't be solved .

36. What are you listening to right now ?
Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams

37. What is wrong with you right now ?
 Nothing and everything .

38. Love really is a beautiful thing huh ?
 Depends on how you want to look at it , I guess it's pretty beautiful .

39. Do you make wishes at 11:11 ?
 Cliche but yes I do .

40. What is on your wrists right now ?
 My arrow tattoo , tiffany bracelet and a prayer string from the visit to the temple when I was at Phuket .

41. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
 Single and waiting for the unexpected .

42. Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you're wearing ?
 From my Aunt .

43. Have you ever regretted kissing someone ?
 So far , no thank god .

44. Have you hugged some one within the last week?
Yes , I have my colleague/friend .

45. Have you kissed anyone in the last five days ?
 LOL , no .

46. What were you doing at midnight last night ?
 Watching Scandal on TV

47. Do you miss the way things were six months ago ?
 No . I don't , there's nothing to be missed .

48. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone ?
 Depending on who is it , if you snore REAL LOUD . I m sorry my friend , I would rather sleep on the couch than with you in the same room . I take my sleep , seriously .

49. Have you ever been to New York ?
 Anyone wants to sponsor me , accommodation and flight ticket ?

50. Think of the last person who said I love you , do you think they meant it ?
Yes , I do .

Thats about it .
x.

0 comment(s):